They've been downgraded to "Roman Pagans"
Those whacky and wild nut-jobs in Linz, Austria are at it again. The very same Catholic(?) diocese that erected a shrine to Judas Iscariot
The same folks who gave us a freak show New Lent
We now have the Modern Art version of The Stations of the Cross (click here). Just as barren and passionless as their faith.
Compare the correct Stations of The Cross with this Austrian Abomination.
1. Jesus is condemned to death
2. Jesus receives the cross
3. The first fall
4. Jesus meets His Mother
5. Simon of Cyrene carries the cross
6. Veronica wipes Jesus' face with her veil
7. The second fall
8. Jesus meets the women of Jerusalem
9. The third fall
10. Jesus is stripped of His garments
11. Crucifixion: Jesus is nailed to the cross
12. Jesus dies on the cross
13. Jesus' body removed from the cross (Pieta)
14. Jesus is laid in the tomb
I'm still trying to figure out what their 15th Station of the Cross is. A tribute to Judas?