Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You Make The Call
I'm just sayin'....

Chelsea Clinton

Meghan McCain


Blogger Mac McLernon said...

Now, now Cavey... you can't blame the girl for her looks... or her parentage! That's not the chivalrous marine I've come to know and love!!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Vir Speluncae Catholicus said...

Which of the young ladies are you referring to?

See? I can be objective!! (insert evil grin here)

5:29 PM  
Blogger ignorant redneck said...

All things considered and being equal--couldn't you have put up a picture of Tina Fey?

5:36 PM  
Blogger Mac McLernon said...


You got me fair and square Cavey!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Alexander said...

What am I making a call on??

1:06 AM  
Blogger Vir Speluncae Catholicus said...

Whatever you think is appropriate

6:22 AM  
Blogger Coffee Catholic said...

Stop it!! HAHAHAHA! *Snort*

7:57 AM  
Blogger Tom S. said...

Hell, I think they're both kind of cute...

But imagine - Hillary Clinton as your mother-in-law!!!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Karin said...

Does Chelsea have "saddle bags" to match her mom?

(sorry I am off to confession now)

10:58 AM  
Blogger deb said...

Well, I like Chelsea's hair. That is the only thing that I can come up with.lol

1:01 PM  
Blogger Vir Speluncae Orthodoxae said...

Tom, *shivers* not funny. :-)

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home