A Divergence Topic: STUPID BASEBALL
A touchy subject in the Cave due to "intellectual" fans of this moronic pastime!
This will be fun, because I know it will catch some heat from "real Americans" , BUT baseball is a silly playground game and not a sport.
Here are my top ten reasons baseball is stupid:
10. Both AL and NL don't even play by the same rules, stupid!
9. Absolutely nothing happens fast, except for the throwing of a ball.
8. Every fan talks about it being a "thinkers" game. But how can it be since the players have tons of time to think about the next play coming while waiting for the next pitch.
7. It is the only sport where stats become more important than the game result.
6. The umpires unlike other sports don't have to do anything but stand in one spot and watch, stupid.
5. The DEFENSE starts game play, uber-stupid.
4. In a game so long and boring the league decides they should play 162 times a season, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!
3. One of the most exciting plays in the game is when a hitter intentionally tries to hit it short and out run the fat lazy thrower guy on the mound.
2. In the best part of the game to me, charging the mound, the players come together and fight like a mad gang of women doin' the ol' windmill attack.
1. In a game so lame with hardly any physical exertion, the player still "Roid Up" to get an advantage.......PATHETIC!
I guess I am just not intellectual enough, I will be at the ice rink watching men hit each other at lightning speed or watching men wrestle (not the fake pro stuff). Oh and Caveness, matter of fact I don't like Apple Pie, I prefer cherry cheese cake!