Wednesday, July 26, 2006

OK, I Have A Reason
Really... I do

Since I started this blog, I've been called:

1. Sexist

2. Uneducated

3. Hypocrite

4. Bigot

5. Neo-Con

6. Fanatic

7. Uncaring Jerk

8. Nazi

9. Ignorant

10. Pig

Ya know gang, I really do have a reasonable excuse for the way I act.



Normally I really do enjoy the roast duck and mango salsa, but every so often, I just have to say "nothing for me. I seem to have lost my appetite."

click here to view video

ADDENDUM
11. Crazy (thanks, Jay)

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

haha!
I love that commercial!

BTW...I don't think you are any of those things.
You tell it LIKE IT IS.
Not enough people do that.

Keep up the great work!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Jay Anderson said...

You forgot "crazy".

I know at some point someone has said "Caveman, you so crazy!"

6:32 PM  
Blogger Dymphna said...

I love that commercial and please don't change.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Paul, just this guy, you know? said...

I love that commercial, but I refuse to believe that you would own, or wear, a pink sport coat.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home