Friday, January 30, 2009

This Is a Religion of Peace & Love?

My previous post in this spot picturing an eight-year-old boy who purportedly caught stealing bread in an Iran market has been retracted. Further investigation indicates it was not an example of sharia law (which I still consider brutal), but rather a a street con to make money by performing a trick.

I apologize for the error and thank the reader who called it to our attention.

That being said, I stand by my final paragraph which I will let remain.



Part of the reason it is so hard to convert Moslems is their religion has no understanding of a loving God, a heavenly Father who wants the best from us and for us. This ignorance of the real God is also why they can so easily send their children off to be suicide bombers.

8 Comments:

Blogger TCN said...

Okay, this is enough to make me vomit. These heretics are scum, and Allah is a devil. Bring on the fatwa, you spineless, brainless cretins.

Oh, and I am praying for your depraved and deluded souls, but especially for the little boy who was so brutally maimed. Let's hope he doesn't die of infections and that he is delivered from these monsters before he becomes one himself.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Joe of St. Thérèse said...

I don't see why any human would want to be apart of this...but then again....

11:35 PM  
Blogger Simplex Vir said...

This idiot holding the microphone looks like Abadabadoonijad!

I submit we are no better Caveman. We just kill our before they steal the bread (in the womb). Hard for us to stand on moral grounds when we kill so many babies ourselves.

Disturbing to see all the evil swelling up.

11:46 PM  
Blogger the Egyptian said...

you said it Simplex Vir, still, shoot them all and let God sort'em out

11:07 AM  
Blogger Smiley said...

Look we have pictures of the guys. Can we take the whole buch of these bastrads to the international court in the Hague please. This is just wrong. Yes crime needs to be punished but this is ridiculous.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Vir Speluncae Orthodoxae said...

I assume this is real. Don't waste your breath telling all this to Najib Saliba at THE WORD or other dhimmi!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Adeodatus49 said...

The explanation for the pictures is an urban myth. I refer you to:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/crushboy.asp

I suggest you issue a retraction.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Adeodatus49 said...

The street con itself is morally objectionable IMHO if only due to the exploitation of a little boy. I too agree with your final paragraph. I would add the beheading of captives by Moslem terrorists in places such as Iraq as examples of a lack of "peace & love." This even goes against the alleged beliefs of their own religion. Captives are supposed to be treated humanely. Sometimes that religion scares me to death!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home