Saturday, August 30, 2008

Does This Mean I Have To Go To Confession, Or Am I Just Being Honest?
After all, I AM a caveman

The more I look into background and beliefs of Sarah Palin, the more I like. Just off the top of my head, here are some of the reasons:

1. She's pro-life.

2. She passes The Parent Test concerning the War on Terror.

3. She's a member of the NRA.

4. She's anti-pork barrel.

5. She's really, really, REALLY good lookin'.

Miss Wasilla 1984


Governor of Alaska - 2008

Personally, I believe the words of Garth Algar very well could be prophetic.

12 Comments:

Blogger Fr. Erik Richtsteig said...

Go in peace MSgt. You are just telling the truth.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Former Altar Boy said...

And, assuming McCain is a one-term president due to his age, she could succeed him, becoming the first female Prez!

6:52 PM  
Blogger ignorant redneck said...

Ummm---If you gotta go to confession, so do I.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Vir Speluncae Catholicus said...

FAB,
Yep, I thought the very same thing earlier today. Great minds?

7:20 PM  
Blogger Kit said...

LIFETIME member of the NRA. Her sports nickname was SarahBarracuda. And her favorite dish is moose stew. My Beloved is completely besotted.

8:32 PM  
Blogger PreVat2 said...

OK guys, count me in too! I'm smitten!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Simplex Vir said...

Well I saw a photo of her shouldering an M16 and firing down range. Now this wasn't your typical girly girl trying to hold a weapon to big for her. No Sir! She looked as comfortable as grunt!

Talk about a turn on! OORAH!

However, she will never be as beautiful or endearing as my wife! (I KNOW, I KNOW, I AM A SUCK UP!)

5:38 AM  
Blogger Vir Speluncae Orthodoxae said...

If you guys go I have to go too.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Subvet said...

Where's the end of the confessional line guys? Hope I won't be here too long.

9:33 PM  
Blogger David said...

Ok, I am an Aussie guy, and I love her! I'd vote for that silly old fart just to make her vp!

11:32 PM  
Blogger Al said...

Bellisimo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Una bella figura!!!!!
(I suspect no translation is necessary.)

1:36 AM  
Blogger Joe of St. Thérèse said...

Confession for me as well.

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home