Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty
I feel pretty, and witty, and GAAAAAAYYYYYYY!

Seriously, how could this mook not know there was a TV camera just three feet away?


If you'd like to get either the URL or the embed code,
click here.


Blogger Former Altar Boy said...

Who would have believed it was that bad without the video! Can we call say V A N I T Y ?

Vir, you get credit for tagging him the Breck Girl since the last election.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who thinks his hair doesn't even look ANY different than when he started?

9:10 PM  
Blogger Paul, just this guy, you know? said...

I want to know if the makeup girl is a Marine or something. I expect it takes rare courage to get between John Edwards and a camera.

6:21 AM  
Blogger Former Altar Boy said...

Good one!!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Simon-Peter Vickers-Buckley said...


Give him a high & tight.

I swear that lasted longer than my wife spends on her hair.

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home