Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Caveman On Hiatus
Gettin' cut again!

Well fellow Bloglodytes, I'm gonna be off the radar for a few days. I'm going back for some surgery for an on going medical problem.

It's scheduled, so it's not like this is an emergency. But I did have to go off my Cumadin blood thinners, so hopefully, the blood clots won't make a comeback between now and my surgery date.

So anyhoo... provided I don't stroke out, have a heart attack or bleed out on the table, everything should be hunky dory. Know what I mean, gang?

I have plenty of articles (Exaniner.com gig) on schedule to be automatically published for the next few day, so even if I cash in, my wit and wisdom will live on (for at least a couple of days!)

Be posting again in a few days, God willing!

19 Comments:

Blogger VSO said...

My prayers are with you my goomba.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Vir Speluncae Catholicus said...

Thanks, buddy!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Bill Hoog said...

We'll be praying for ya!

St. Anthony, put the Caveman under your protection!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I'll be praying for you too!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

In our prayers, too.

~Semper Fidelis

9:20 PM  
Blogger Dirtdartwife said...

Will pray for you and the docs! May God guide them to fix what needs to be fixed and may you have a quick recovery!

10:10 PM  
Blogger Daniel C. said...

We're praying for you here at the Club, Caveman.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Tancred said...

Prayers for you.

11:42 PM  
Blogger TH2 said...

Praying, Caves.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Carol@simple_catholic said...

Prayers ascending for you! God bless.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Wendy in VA said...

Praying for you and your doctors and nurses!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Old Bob said...

Prayers and best wishes, Caveman!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Vir Speluncae Catholicus said...

Thanks to EVERYONE!!!!!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Dad29 said...

OK. Prayer list for you, no excuses.

DO YOU HEAR ME?? PRAYER LIST!!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Joe of St. Thérèse said...

In my prayers for a quick recovery

11:05 PM  
Blogger Dymphna said...

Get well and come right back here.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Lola said...

Prayers for a safe surgery and healthy full recovery!

God Bless You!

11:10 AM  
Blogger DR said...

Praying.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

this might help http://divine-ripples.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-came-under-knife-and-back-again-with.html

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home