Friday, August 19, 2011

The Caveman Work Out
Nay-Sayers and Non-Hackers Need Not Apply.

I'm sure everyone is at least somewhat familiar with the so-called Caveman Diet, or as some have called it, either the Neanderthal or the Paleolithic diet. Essentially, roasted meat and certain root vegetables and berries. That's all well and fine, but as we all know, diet is only part of a successful exercise regimen.

During my twenty fun filled years in my beloved Marine Corps, it was quite common to resort to the most primitive and basic method of logistics -- strap everything to your body and start walking.

Read more...

2 Comments:

Blogger Christine said...

awesome workout Kevin...You now have me thinking I need to increase my 3-4 days/week at the gym! But I do walk a mile each morning also :)

9:15 AM  
Blogger Bill Hoog said...

Way to go Cavey!! What a rockstar!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home