Thursday, May 05, 2011

Obama on release of bin-Laden photo: "That's not who we are"

USA Today is reporting that in regards to releasing the photo of the breathing-impaired Usama bin-Laden, Barack Obama said during an interview on 60 Minutes;

"That's not who we are. We don't trot out this stuff as trophies... We don't need to spike the football."Know what, Barry? That's exactly "who I am".

I didn't ask you to be my nanny. I'm a grown man. I know what I can handle and what I can't.

I think I can handle a photo of a dead Usama bin-Laden

Read more...

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan Aversa said...

If by saying "That's not who we [those of the U.S.] are" he means that the U.S. lacks justice, he is certainly correct. When >1.3 million innocent infants are dismembered in the mothers' wombs every year in the U.S. and the president is second-guessing the just death of one guilty man responsible for the deaths of thousands, then that is an extremely perverted concept of justice. When will the Moloch-worshiping cease? It will definitely require the blood of martyrs. St. Michael, defend us in the battle against the princes and principalities!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Green said...

well, if you can't have the pictures this from iowahawk might be the perfect alternative..

http://iowahawk.typepad.com/iowahawk/2011/05/osa-monkeys.html

Get thos Osa Monkeys for the kids. Great for adults as well..

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home