Friday, February 11, 2011

Ya Gotta Love The Thong

Michelle Obama recently threw her weight around in an attempt to force restaurants to serve smaller portion sizes.

Oh, really?

Hey, even according to the good folks at the New York Times, Mister Michelle Obama's favorite foods happen to be the following;


•Planters Trail Mix: Nuts, Seeds & Raisins

•Roasted almonds

•Pistachios

•Water

•MET-Rx chocolate roasted peanut protein bars

•Vegetables, especially broccoli and spinach

•Handmade milk chocolates from Fran's Chocolates in Seattle

In light that she has her hubby on such a short gastronomic leash, it must be all true, right?

Read more...

4 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

Money may not buy Michelle O class
And it sure has not helped her a**!!!!

8:08 AM  
Blogger scotju said...

What!, she worried about what I eat, while black folks in da ghetto's are being killed by shootings, beatings, knofings, and abortionists? First Lady, push yourself away from the table, and hit the street to keep your homeys from killing each other!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Dirtdartwife said...

If places are going to reduce how much they serve, will they reduce the price as well? When I pay for a steak, dammit, I want a steak. When my husband has been rucking 15 miles in the friggin bush... give him his damn food! Don't hold back!

When Michelle O becomes a spokesperson for Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers, then maybe someone will care. Until then, stay away from my food. I don't need anyone other than my doc telling me if I need to lose weight. And last I checked... she's not my doc.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Mona said...

Michelle thinks she also can, 'dabble' in wielding power to dictate The American People as if we were her dollies to play with.
Power makes people even more blind and stupid then when they first seek it.
We cook at home and make what we want, curbing portions to obey curbing the passion of gluttony; not because Michelle says so; but because Christ said so.
Go with God, Michelle. And stay out of our kitchens.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home