Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Just To Let You Know...

I was writing articles with Examiner.com, but was recently canned. I never got a reason, but I do know that I caused an AWFUL lot of hate and discontent over my "Obama and Abortion" article.

Long story short, with no warning from the powers that be, I was sacked.

Oh, well.

In the meantime, I've lashed-up with Squidoo.com. I'll post those articles (like the one below) as I send 'em out.

I'd appriciate it if you read 'em, it's the only way I get any of the folding green. Thanks!!

7 Comments:

Blogger VSO said...

Screw those chicken shits Cavey.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Echo what VSO said :-D

9:17 PM  
Blogger Vir Speluncae Catholicus said...

Thanks guys!!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Brantigny said...

Was that the Raleigh Examiner?

4:53 PM  
Blogger Vir Speluncae Catholicus said...

B,
yep.

6:18 PM  
Blogger MaryW said...

Sorry! Some people don't want to be reminded that abortions kill babies. They're much happier keeping their heads stuck deep in the sand. They hate that pro-lifers won't shut up.

5:27 AM  
Blogger marniebcn said...

Gee...
Who do you think I'll keep reading?
Examiner or The Catholic Caveman?
No contest and I'll let Examiner.com know.

God bless you, Kevin.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home